Almost everyone gets the occasional spot, which as an adult can be highly embarrassing. However, one pimple once in a while doesn’t hurt, there are skincare products that can treat those. If your blemishes are more frequent than our Salicylic Acid Resurfacer can help. Suffering from adult acne, even if it’s just a smattering of spots, doesn’t have to be a way of life. They are very treatable and can easily be kept at bay with a good home skincare routine.
If you suffer from mild acne our Salicylic Acid Resurfacer could be the perfect solution giving you excellent results including:
- Deeply exfoliating, penetrating right down into the follicle
- Deeply cleanses the skin and follicles of dirt, debris and oil reduces future breakouts
- Reduces future breakouts
- Effectively reduces inflammation
Frequently Asked Questions
Any volume that is added to the lip will tend to improve lines near the vermilion border (the border between the red and white skin of the lip).
Downtime after cosmetic procedures is usually a few hours to a day, depending on the specific procedure and areas treated. Office procedures are performed under local anaesthesia, if any anaesthesia is required. Most patients do not require any time off from work, and may even return to work on the same day
Lip augmentation treatments are relatively quick cosmetic procedures. The length of treatment may range from 15 minutes to an hour.
Most patients do not require any time off from work, and may even return to work on the same day. A longer period of recovery may be necessary for combined procedures.
How to Book
* Our reception team will be happy to make your appointment and answer any questions you may have.
* Your name, address, date of birth and telephone number is required at the time of booking.
* A £20 deposit is required to secure every appointment. Please see our cancellation policy.