WHEN TREATING IT IS SO EASY, WHY LET ACNE IMPACT YOUR CONFIDENCE?
Almost everyone gets the occasional spot, which as an adult can be highly embarrassing. However, one pimple once in a while doesn’t hurt, there are skincare products than can treat those. If your blemishes are more frequent then our Salicylic Acid Resurfacer can help. Suffering with adult acne, even if it’s just a smattering of spots, doesn’t have to be a way of life. They are very treatable and can easily be kept at bay with a good home skincare routine.
If you suffer from mild acne our Salicylic Acid Resurfacer could be the perfect solution giving you excellent results including:
- Deeply exfoliating, penetrating right down into the follicle
- Deeply cleanses the skin and follicles of dirt, debris and oil
- Reduces future breakouts
- Effectively reduces inflammation
OUR SALICYLIC ACID RESURFACER
Our Acne Solution Salicylic Acid Resurfacer is a milder form of the Salicylic Acid Peel. It is an effective treatment for mild to moderate forms of adult acne. A gentle but highly effective treatment which:
- Contains high levels of Salicylic Acid which penetrates and decongests follicles
- Actively reduces redness and inflammation
- Prevents future breakouts
- Targets blemishes causing bacteria
- Continues to address acne concerns even after its application
- Is an excellent acne treatment for sensitive skin
- Uses 20% Salicylic Acid
Our Salicylic Acid Resurfacer is ideal for treating acne grades one and two:
- Grade one:Blackheads & Whiteheads
- Grade two: Larger number of Blackheads & Whiteheads Papules & Pustules with slight inflammation
- The Price includes a free review and Top-up if required between 14-21 days after treatment.
- A Fee of £20 will apply to any Top-Ups after the time stated.
- No Top-ups after 6 weeks.
- For best results try not to let more than 4 months go between treatments
- Botox treats the muscle and NOT the skin, therefore any existing “lines at rest” will soften, but not go completely with this treatment alone.
DURING YOUR TREATMENT
Before your first treatment you will have a consultation with one of our highly qualified team, who will take you through the process in detail.
You may be asked to prepare your skin with specialist products to get optimum results.
- Your practitioner will start by cleansing your skin twice. The first cleanse will remove any dirt or make-up sitting on the skin, the second is designed to reduce pustules and papules.
- Next the Salicylic Prep Solution is applied to the face
- A balm is then applied to protect the skin
- The Salicylic Acid Resurfacer is then applied for five minutes
- A hydrating serum is then applied quickly to the skin, followed by our Stem Cell Rebuilding complex, which strengthens the skin.
- Finally our SheerZinc SPF30 is applied to protect the skin from the elements for the rest of the day.
We strongly recommend that make-up is not applied for 24 hours, unless it is mineral based.
The process may vary slightly between client’s depending on individual needs for optimum results.
Back to Work
Results Seen in
Duration of Results
Potential Side Effects
|Treatment||Normal Price||Offer Price||Save||Buy|
|Course of Four||£300||£200||£100|
After your Treatment
There are no side effects after having the Wrinkle Injections so you can resume normal activities, drive yourself home or return to work. However lying down and exercise should be avoided for 4 hours after the treatment and the area should not be touched in this time.
The wrinkle injection does take up to 2 weeks to work so we offer you the chance to come back between 14 and 21 days for a review if needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any volume that is added to the lip will tend to improve lines near the vermilion border (the border between the red and white skin of the lip).
Downtime after cosmetic procedures is usually a few hours to a day, depending on the specific procedure and areas treated. Office procedures are performed under local anaesthesia, if any anaesthesia is required. Most patients do not require any time off from work, and may even return to work on the same day
Lip augmentation treatments are relatively quick cosmetic procedures. The length of treatment may range from 15 minutes to an hour.
Most patients do not require any time off from work, and may even return to work on the same day. A longer period of recovery may be necessary for combined procedures.
How to Book
Please contact Elements MediSpa on 01302 34 34 32. Our reception team will be happy to book your appointment and answer any questions you may have. On booking, our reception team will need to take some personal details such as your name, address, date of birth and also an £20 deposit (Please see Terms and Conditions).