Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical method of rejuvenation by means of mechanical skin exfoliation without chemicals or laser. This is a quick and convenient treatment that can be used on the face, chest, back and shoulders to immediately restore smooth younger looking skin and is great for treating:
- The appearance of fine lines, scars and wrinkles
- Sun damaged and uneven skin tone
- Acne prone skin
- Superficial age spots and Hyper-pigmentation
- Excessive oiliness or dry skin
Frequently Asked Questions
Any volume that is added to the lip will tend to improve lines near the vermilion border (the border between the red and white skin of the lip).
Downtime after cosmetic procedures is usually a few hours to a day, depending on the specific procedure and areas treated. Office procedures are performed under local anaesthesia, if any anaesthesia is required. Most patients do not require any time off from work, and may even return to work on the same day
Lip augmentation treatments are relatively quick cosmetic procedures. The length of treatment may range from 15 minutes to an hour.
Most patients do not require any time off from work, and may even return to work on the same day. A longer period of recovery may be necessary for combined procedures.
How to Book
* Our reception team will be happy to make your appointment and answer any questions you may have.
* Your name, address, date of birth and telephone number is required at the time of booking.
* A £20 deposit is required to secure every appointment. Please see our cancellation policy.