A LUXURIOUS WAY TO SMOOTHER, REJUVENATED SKIN
Medical Microdermabrasion is a non surgical method of rejuvenation by means of mechanical skin exfoliation without chemicals or laser. This quick and convenient treatment that can be used on the face, chest, back or shoulders to immediately restore smooth younger looking skin and is great for treating:
- The appearance of fine lines, scars and wrinkles
- Sun damaged and uneven skin tone
- Acne prone skin
- Superficial age spots and Hyper-pigmentation
- Excessive oiliness or dry skin
- The Price includes a free review and Top-up if required between 14-21 days after treatment.
- A Fee of £20 will apply to any Top-Ups after the time stated.
- No Top-ups after 6 weeks.
- For best results try not to let more than 4 months go between treatments
- Botox treats the muscle and NOT the skin, therefore any existing “lines at rest” will soften, but not go completely with this treatment alone.
When you laugh, frown, concentrate or squint your facial muscles contract and your skin creases. As you get older your skin loses its elasticity and the creases deepen into lines and become permanently etched on your face. These anti wrinkle injections can be injected into specific facial muscles so that the nerve impulses for contraction of these muscles are blocked.
In having this Botox / Wrinkle Injections treatment in the facial muscles is causes a temporary weakness or paralysis of that muscle resulting in the overlying skin becoming smooth and unwrinkled.
Back to Work
Results Seen in
Duration of Results
Potential Side Effects
|Treatment||Normal Price||Offer Price||Save||Buy|
|Course of Four||£250||£175||£75|
After your Treatment
There are no side effects after having the Wrinkle Injections so you can resume normal activities, drive yourself home or return to work. However lying down and exercise should be avoided for 4 hours after the treatment and the area should not be touched in this time.
The wrinkle injection does take up to 2 weeks to work so we offer you the chance to come back between 14 and 21 days for a review if needed.
How to Book
Please contact Elements MediSpa on 01302 34 34 32. Our reception team will be happy to book your appointment and answer any questions you may have. On booking, our reception team will need to take some personal details such as your name, address, date of birth and also an £20 deposit (Please see Terms and Conditions).
Tel: 01302 34 34 32