COVID-19 Testing for International Travel
- Some countries accept proof that you have Antibodies to COVID-19
- Use our Rapid Antibody test, to receive an internationally accepted Fit to Fly Certificate, from a government registered COVID-19 testing facility.
How it works
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antibody Test is a CE marked lateral flow rapid chromatographic immunoassay intended for qualitative detection of IgM and IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
Similar to laboratory instruments, it detects antibodies that an exposed host has produced in response to exposure to the virus by providing a qualitative result of “yes” or “no” with regards to the presence of IgG and /or IgM antibodies.
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antibody Test is intended for use as an aid in identifying individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2, indicating prior infection. It can be performed with a small capillary blood sample (20 μL) from the fingertip or a venous blood vial. This is equivalent to about one or two drops of blood.
Our Rapid Antibody Test
- SARS-CoV 2 Rapid Antigen
- Manufactured by SD BIOSENSOR
- Distributed by ROCHE
- CE and IVD marked
- MHRA approved
- Public Health England evaluated
- Sensitivity 7-14 days after symptom onset : 92.59%
- Sensitivity >14 days after symptom onset : 99.03%
- Specificity : 98.65%
In Clinic Test
- PLEASE BRING YOUR PASSPORT OR ID CARD
- The test is performed using a drop of blood from one of your finger tips
- Result available in 15-minutes
- The testing kit must then be registered HERE
- A result certificate will be generated and emailed back to you ready for your journey
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – BOOK HERE
- Monday : 10am – 5pm
- Tuesday : 10am – 5pm
- Wednesday : 10am – 5pm
- Thursday : 10am – 5pm
- Friday : 10am – 5pm